Corey D. Williams
Attorney and Counselor at Law
4717 Fletcher Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Corey D. Williams joined the Hurr Law Office in January 2014. Prior to joining HLO, Mr. Williams practiced at a probate and elder law firm in Grapevine, Texas. During his time at his former firm, Mr. Williams gained extensive experience in the Probate Courts of Tarrant, Dallas, Denton, and Parker Counties.
Mr. Williams was born in Fort Worth, Texas and after graduating from Trinity Valley School, he attended Saint Edward’s University where he earned his BBA in Accounting. Prior to attending law school Mr. Williams worked as an accountant in the manufacturing and financial services industries. After acquiring considerable experience as an accountant, he attended law school at Texas Wesleyan School of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate.
As a second career attorney, Mr. Williams utilizes the combination of accounting skills and legal understanding to assist and counsel clients in Probate, Guardianship, and Estate Planning matters. Mr. Williams also provides clients with guidance involving their business and real estate considerations. In addition to his professional experience, Mr. Williams assists in the administration of a privately held foundation located in Fort Worth which provides support to several universities in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- United Way of Tarrant County - Health Council Member
- JD, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- BBA, Accounting, Saint Edwards University