Attorney and Counselor at Law
4717 Fletcher Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Melissa Wilks holds a Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law and a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Texas Christian University.
Prior to becoming a family law attorney, Melissa was a respiratory therapist. Though practicing law is certainly different from working in healthcare, Melissa feels she can still provide services with a caring and sincere attitude while helping clients through difficult situations in their lives.
Melissa lives in Parker County with her husband, son, a chocolate lab, and two Great Danes. When she is not working, Melissa tries to keep up with her busy family, and she loves to snow ski.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation
- JD, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law 2011
- B.S., Political Science, Texas Christian University
- Texas, 2012