Attorney and Counselor at Law
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
L. Michele DeLotto is licensed to practice law in all state, county, and municipal courts of Texas. She concentrates her practice in family law, including marital issues, child custody, adoption, paternity, and modifications. She also practices in the probate courts. Michele holds a B.A. in English from Texas Wesleyan University, a M.A. in political science from the University of Texas at Arlington, and a Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law. Her family has deep roots in Tarrant County.
Michele’s first career began as a high school English teacher in her hometown of Mansfield. She has also served on the faculty of Tarrant County College, and she volunteers as a judge for Arlington’s Teen Court.
Recognized in Fort Worth Magazine as a Top Attorney in Family Law for 2010 and voted Mansfield’s Best Attorney, Michele is dedicated to zealous representation for her clients while seeking to achieve a beneficial result.
In her spare time, Michele prefers to be underwater in her scuba gear—preferably in the Caribbean.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Post-divorce Maintenance
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans
- Junior Achievement Instructor
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Mahon Inns of Court
- JD, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (Now Texas A&M), 2005
- M.A., Political Science, University of Texas
- B.A., English, Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas, 2005
- Texas 1