Our business attorneys assist individuals and businesses with a range of business needs:
- General Advice
Your business needs to understand its options and obligations when a conflict arises. Our attorneys have handled proceedings in the State and federal courts as well as before arbitrators as well as disputes that resolve without litigation or arbitration. We believe in cool-headed, assertive, and thorough prosecution of our clients’ claims and defenses.
We have handled prosecutions and defenses of a variety of disputes, including:
- Vendors, suppliers, and service providers
- Construction contractors
- Homeowner’s Associations
- Joint ventures
- Brokerage and commissions
- Millennium Act and take-downs
- Cease and desist
- Unfair, fraudulent, and deceptive business practices
A good quality transaction document informs people how to conduct themselves and can help define rights when undesirable events and conflicts occur. Our attorneys have handled a number of transactions, including:
- Sales, marketing, promotions, brokerage, and commissions
- Independent contractors, joint ventures, partnerships, and other arrangements
- Development of material subject to copyrights, trademarks, and other creative or intellectual property rights
- Protection of trade secrets and confidential information
- Agreements with employees, executives, and contractors
- Competition and solicitation
- Licensing and royalties
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder, partnership, buy-sell, bylaws, company agreements, and more
- Leases, purchases, and other contracts
- Homeowner Association restrictions and compliance
Sometimes, a registration is required to obtain a benefit or protection. Our attorneys have assisted clients in obtaining registrations for trademarks and copyrights as well as in understanding what material can qualify for the benefits and protections of trademark and copyright law. Our attorneys have also assisted clients with formation and registration of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and associations.
Attorneys at HLO have assisted clients with a wide range of business needs, including the evaluation of legal obligations and limitations on business activity, contractual rights and obligations, and legal and regulatory compliance.
Contact Our Team
Our team can be contacted at (817) 210-0150 or emailed at BusinessAttorney@hurrlawoffice.com to inquire about our capabilities. Because we do not represent you, do not provide confidential information, and be advised that we are not responsible for any deadlines in your matter.